Nano Kingdoms Nano Kingdoms

Wow, really awesome game! It's simple but easy to get into. High production value and the style is really unique. Seems like something I'd play on a handheld.

Checked out your site too (a 10 man team!? That's huge!), definitely gonna keep an eye on your guys' future works.

trutruka responds:

thanks for your feedback

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Good design!

A great and well balanced game. The polish is all there, and the atmosphere is very immersive. Even the subtle sound of the Miner drilling was a nice touch. It might've borrowed a few mechanics from other games, but the the outcome is an addictive mining sim. It reminds me of digging in the mines in Harvest Moon. Great game!

Notebook Wars 2 Notebook Wars 2

Huge Improvements

Some gamers may not appreciate the work that went into this, but I see all the vast improvements and fine tuning from the developer perspective. I'm digging the art style and upgrade system. You've come a long way DreamForge Studios, keep on churning out quality games!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Simply Awesome!

Simple game mechanics, yet it's still entertaining to play. What's really amazing is the voice acting, and BG music, which might be overlooked by the common player, but to another game developer I can see how it paints a story all on it's own.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Creative!

Took a simple concept and developed a short game, excellent and hilarious!