Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

LMAO

Charming animation, and unexpectedly hilarious !

Nano Kingdoms Nano Kingdoms

Wow, really awesome game! It's simple but easy to get into. High production value and the style is really unique. Seems like something I'd play on a handheld.

Checked out your site too (a 10 man team!? That's huge!), definitely gonna keep an eye on your guys' future works.

trutruka responds:

thanks for your feedback

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Good design!

A great and well balanced game. The polish is all there, and the atmosphere is very immersive. Even the subtle sound of the Miner drilling was a nice touch. It might've borrowed a few mechanics from other games, but the the outcome is an addictive mining sim. It reminds me of digging in the mines in Harvest Moon. Great game!

Notebook Wars 2 Notebook Wars 2

Huge Improvements

Some gamers may not appreciate the work that went into this, but I see all the vast improvements and fine tuning from the developer perspective. I'm digging the art style and upgrade system. You've come a long way DreamForge Studios, keep on churning out quality games!

MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010 MechanicalThunder RobotDay2010

Talented Composer

Awesome instrumental, there's no way I couldn't NOT use this in our latest game! It went perfectly with the flow of the game.

Night Before the Battle Night Before the Battle

Amazing

Just downloaded this beautiful piece, completely touching. I'm not sure if you've watched Naruto, but the series is known for their OSTs, and Night Before the Battle is definitely on par. Great job!

B16 responds:

Thanks! :D

ZUK - Little Ship OST ZUK - Little Ship OST

Amazing Feel!

What a great piece, all the little instruments brought together truly paint a picture with sounds alone.

Grinding Rupees Grinding Rupees

I love the art style in this!

megaman fanart megaman fanart

I was just randomly going through the art section and saw this. Amazing art.

Pirates on the edge of world Pirates on the edge of world

Imaginative!

Completely deserving of being front paged. Simply amazing

voxmortemcg responds: